Thanks to Patient Choice, patients in England now have the option to attend Horton Treatment Centre for NHS Orthopaedic procedures and DEXA Bone density scans. Click here to find out more about patient choice.
Who can benefit from NHS Services?
Adult aged 18 years and over, who are deemed fit by their GP can be referred for NHS treatment at Horton Treatment Centre.
Your GP should be aware of the admission criteria for Horton Treatment Centre and and will only refer you if you meet this.
What procedures are available for NHS patients?
Horton Treatment Centre offers a range of services for NHS patients:
- Upper Limb
- Foot and Ankle
- Spinal Surgery
Benefits for NHS patients at Horton Treatment Centre
- Short wait times compared to local trust hospitals
- Clean, light, modern facility
- You will be seen by a Consultant, not a junior doctor
- Excellent clinical outcomes
- Twin and single rooms, all with private en-suite
- Free WiFi
- 0 cases of hospital acquired MRSA Bacteraemia
- Freshly prepared meals served in patient rooms by our catering staff
- Caring, friendly staff who respect patient needs
Physiotherapy is also provided for our NHS surgical patients.
How to get referred
If your GP recommends seeing a Consultant for joint pain ask to be referred
to Horton NHS Treatment Centre.