Why refer to Horton Treatment Centre?At Horton Treatment Centre we continue to strive towards providing the highest standards of care.
We have a clear commitment to our patients, ensuring that those services provided are of the highest quality. We have robust systems in place regarding clinical governance and practising privileges, to ensure patients are cared for in a safe environment by trained and competent staff.
Cleanliness and infection prevention and control are incredibly important to us, and this is demonstrated by our effective infection control measures.
Our patient satisfaction surveys are managed by an independent company called QA Research and Horton Treatment Centre maintains a high level of patient satisfaction.
We make every effort to respond to your patients’ needs from the moment they arrive at our hospitals. We promise to explain medical matters in straightforward language without using technical terms or jargon. And, in conjunction with their chosen consultant, we’ll provide the information and advice needed to help prepare for their visit.
Horton Treatment Centre prides itself on its high standards and excellent working relationships between staff and consultants. This ensures team working which benefits patients, visitors, consultants and external parties.
We offer a wide range of services to our Premium Care Patients - Insured and Self-funding and also to patients referred through the NHS.
Patients selecting Horton Treatment Centre will benefit from:
- Short wait times compared to local trust hospitals
- Clean, light, modern facility
- You will be seen by a Consultant, not a junior doctor
- Excellent clinical outcomes
- Twin and single rooms, all with private en-suite
- Free WiFi
- 0 cases of hospital acquired MRSA Bacteraemia
- Freshly prepared meals served in patient rooms by our catering staff
- Caring, friendly staff who respect patient needs
- 100% of patients quesiotned in October 2016 would refer their friends and family to Horton Treatment Centre.
Physiotherapy is also provided for our NHS surgical patients.