Back Pain Assessment Clinic
What is the Back Pain Assessment Clinic?
The Back Pain Assessment Clinic at Horton Treatment Centre offers fast, accurate diagnosis, expert advice and quick access to treatment for back pain, neck pain and sciatica. There is no need to wait to see a specialist to get your back pain assessed and all diagnosis takes places at Woodland Hospital. This service is for private patients only.
What does the appointment involve?
You will be assessed by one our experienced spinal physiotherapy practitioners who will take a case history and perform a complete clinical examination.
Following your assessment our practitioners will be able to recommend referrals:
- For appropriate investigations (MRI, CT Scan etc.)
- For physiotherapy – hands on treatment or rehabilitation
- Direct you to one of our 5 Spinal Consultants
Do I need a GP referral?
You can self-refer to the Back Pain Assessment Clinic by calling 01536 536814 to make an appointment. Alternatively your GP can make an online referral, or fax a referral form to 01536 412155. We will then arrange an appointment directly with you.
How much does it cost?
The Back Pain Assessment Clinic at Horton Treatment Centre is open to private patients; insured and those who wish to pay for their treatment.
1. Specialist Physiotherapy Assessment for back pain - £49 introductory offer
2. The Back Pain Package is £599 – Initial Physiotherapy assessment, one area and full sequence MRI Scan, report and a consultation with a Spinal Consultant.
3. Four physiotherapy treatments for £160 Prices correct from June 2015.